Looking to become a member of the CACSCB community here at Arizona State University? Here are 3 ways to help get you started!
- Attend our bimonthly meetings! Meetings occur every second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
This is a really great way to get to know:
- fellow conservationists in the undergraduate community
- the executive board
- potential lab professors or future job employers
2. Follow us on social media!
We are often posting about upcoming volunteer events, internships and off-campus field trips
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/cacscb/
- Instagram – @ –> cacscb
3. Contact CACSCB directly or one of our executive officers (visit our ‘Contact Us’ tab to find the contact info)
- Not only are we happy to have new additions to the club, we also encourage members to reach out to discuss any confusion regarding career paths or job opportunities